Monday, July 8, 2013

My Superhuman Spouse

By Jon


This is a quick blog post.  I just had to mention something to the world before the amazing-ness of it wore off.  I came home tonight to find something surprising:


This is our dresser.  Not all that amazing, except for the fact that it is now in our front hall.  We're getting ready to move soon, and Brooke not only emptied it out, but she moved the thing from our bedroom into the hall by the living room.  By herself.  Without removing any of the drawers!

I just wanted to brag a little bit about how amazing she is.  I was actually wondering if we would be able to get the thing out with both of us working together, and she went and did it by herself.

Kimber, I'm not sure what that gym class that you've been teaching does, but whatever it is, it's helped Brooke realize her dream of being Wonder Woman.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Careful, Jon, if you say the wrong thing, she might chuck you out the window!

    ReplyDelete